Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Cheap Beads for Watches

Hey Everyone-

This Thursday for my ward's Relief Society Meeting (enrichment) we're making watches. You're all invited to buy beads if you'd like (since I was put in charge of it). My friend is coming to teach ladies in my ward how to make them. Please don’t feel like you have to stay, just stop by and browse through her selection. She bought a whole bunch of faces & beads in bulk-so there will be plenty.

The price: .5 - .65 per bead
Faces: $8-$10
Pre-made bands: $15

Time: 6:30
My church building is located on 15th street.
Head west on 17th-and turn right (north) on Curtis (just 2 blocks before Yellowstone) then take a right on 15th and you'll see it

Call me if you have any questions: 716-5243

Thanks,

Marci

No comments:

Post a Comment